PMP Certification Michigan Details
In the PMP Certification Michigan Training Class, you’ll develop the necessary preparation needed to pass the Project Management Professional Certification Michigan Exam. The PMP Certification Training Michigan Prep Course is based on 9 knowledge areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and the 5 process groups – Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing as well as Critical Exam Taking Techniques. The PMP Certification Training Class Michigan Prep Course will provide attendees with practical information and skill improving techniques that can be utilized immediately to the project management work environment. This study strategy will increase your understanding and retention of the key elements of each knowledge area ensuring you are prepared to pass the detailed exam and earn your Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificate.
The Project Management Professional Certification Michigan Training Class includes:
- PMBOK® Guide
- Pre-course “Blueprint For Success”
- Online test simulator
- Detailed review and breakdown of the knowledge needed to pass the PMP Certification Exam.
- Convenient PMP Class Michigan Prep Course location.
- Critical Exam Taking Techniques
- Memory enhancement techniques
- In class accelerated learning techniques using audio, visual and kinesthetic approaches
- Over 550+ practice questions
- PMP Exam prep study guides
- PMI Approved 36 contact hour PMP® Exam Certification Course